Warning lights , alarm sound, no start, no noise, no crank? Help!?!?

Landerark

Reaction score
I have a 2002 2575RL I purchased last year. This weekend I went to leave the cove but when I put it in neutral and went to turn the key, all if my warning lights by the key turned on and the loud audible alarm came on. There was no noise in the switch or at the motor. I turned the key back and then tried again with the same result. Pulled the key, moved out of neutral into gear and reverse a couple times and tried again and it started. The next day, no issues all day until later in the day and it did it again. Tried the same fix without success. Went to wiggling wires and making sure all was connected ( I didn't see any issues) and then it started. This scenario happened about 4 times this weekend ranging from one extra try to a dozen before starting. Kill switch and keeper are in solid shape. I just don't want to run into an issue where I am stranded. Any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

Commenting to just re-flag this post for others. I’m not knowledgeable in these areas, but I know many in here are. I hope someone has some good trouble-shooting ideas for you. Good luck!

Thank you, I appreciate it. I want to see if there is something simple or get some more info before taking it to a shop and trying to explain the issue with little to no knowledge myself.

Back