We Are Now Legitimate Bennington Owners!

Congratualtions! I'm with you. First time Bennington owner and can't wait to Spring to get her in teh water. Enjoy!

Ordered a 20SXLG in late August before the last price increases. Boat arrived about 3 weeks and the motor about 1 week ago. Paid for it today and can’t wait for late March delivery!

Congratulations! Where do you boat?!?

Congrats on both the new boat and also living on a 500 acre private lake. We recently took delivery of our 2021 21SXSB after upgrading from a SunChaser. Only took it out once since it was delivered to our marina when it was 28 degrees. Freezing but fun test drive. I’m sure you are looking forward to warmer weather as much as I am. It was semi warm last week so we installed the registration numbers. That made it official. Share some pics when it’s delivered. I’m betting you‘re like a kid at Christmas marking the days off the calendar for delivery.

Congrats, now go buy some more stuff for it!! Looks super nice, more details motor, accessories, etc....

Congratulations! How exciting. It looks great. Welcome to Club Bennington!

Not much on it. Just a 50 hp Mercury and base lighted speakers for night rides. We don’t need a bigger motor as we only cruise around the lake, occasionally with a few friends. Our daughter and family (grandkids) live down the street with fish & ski, a bass boat and a pontoon.

I sold our 25’ Crest because it was a hassle backing it down the cove. Fingers crossed that I can turn a 20 footer around from the boathouse like I can my 19’ bass boat.

Congratulations!!

Back