We are really excited now

glorey

Reaction score
We traded out 2007 2575 Rl for a 2013 2375 GCW express package and Yamaha 150. Our docks dont go in until the 13th of May but our dealer had an event yesterday where he was showing new boats in the water at a local lake. We went over and took a ride in a Bennie set up pretty much the same as ours. Wow it was great. Got up on plane, turned like a boat not a barge and at about half throttle we were up in the 30 Mph range. Now I cant wait for the real thing when ours gets delivered. After quite a bit of time on this forum I was starting to second guess my purchase. It will do everything I expected.

PICS COMING SOON

We thought about selling our 2275 RL and buying another Bennington..................for about a second. This ones been paid off and does everything we want it to do. But the new ones are gorgeous and full of innovative features. If I could change one thing it would be the flooring. I like the look of the faux teak or the seagrass. Congrats on the new boat when you get it..................

Nothing like a test drive to confirm your expectations, glad to hear it went well.

Congrats on the new toy, get those pics up when you're not too busy enjoying it!

Congrats ......and oh yeah, like you promised .... PICS !!!!!

I just wanted to post a happy ending. I posted some pontoon damage on our new benny. Our dealer made it right new toon in the fall and all other problems solved. we are again very impressed with the Bennington dealer network and support of our local dealer. They addressed our concerns and delivered out third Benny with flying colors. We love the performance and the set up and quality. Sorry we had doubts. Thanks to the boathouse for the support and specifically Randall and Dick. we will post pics soon

Excellent !!!!

Back