• Midnight Black

• Metallic Silver

• Metallic White

• Rosso Red

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBski

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what exterior color you think the new QX Sport looks best in. It could be with any of the new interior colors; Platinum, Silver, Graphite, Ivory, Arctic Ice White, or Rosso Red.

Metallic White...

Metallic Silver...

2020MY-QX-Sport-Exterior-Colors.jpg

Midnight Black | Metallic Silver | Metallic White | Rosso Red​

Last edited:
I like the Metallic White!

Last edited:
Not sure anyone could go wrong with ANY of those options on that boat.

Is the boat in the picture the metallic white? That is very sharp looking as is, especially with the 3 silver accents in the back. However, I think I would say the same thing if I saw ANY of the other 3 color options on that boat.

All winners! :D

I like the silver but if it was Platinum, I would like it more. Is the white like the ford Expedition Tri-metal white or the Caddy Pearl white. I have the Ford and it is a beautiful white.

Thanks for your responses. The top photo is Metallic White and the second in Metallic Silver with Platinum interior.

Between those two, I’d go white. Hard to visualize the other colors without seeing them on an actual boat. Even boat builder doesn’t do justice to colors in real life on the boats.

I like the silver but if it was Platinum, I would like it more. Is the white like the ford Expedition Tri-metal white or the Caddy Pearl white. I have the Ford and it is a beautiful white.

It's not like GM's Peral White and I'm not familar with the Tri-Metal. This is probably the best way to see the white exterior on a screen:

I'm a big fan of white on boats and vehicles. But that metallic silver is really growing on me as well!

Metallic Silver gets my vote!

Personally I think a Q would look great in ANY color!

Agree with Mike ..... Doesn't matter what color.....

Back