Where is everyone??

I've been busy working on this. I only have the 16' steel barn siding panels to put up on the bottom cord of the trusses and it will be done.Then the shed starts...
Hi, I tried to PM you about your "pontoon port", but the system wouldn't let me.  I love it!

Can you send a few more pictures (trusses, etc) to my email address?  I assume the poles are cemented in?

Thanks,

Mark

stealth_tt at hotmail dot com

Looks good Andy

You said you are building a shed next, what size?  I am also building one for the Benny and the fifthwheel to rest in when not in use.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, weather and work put a damper on this years boating activies.  However, due to the colder weather temps this year, the fishing was dynamite.  The walleye stayed in our part of Saginaw Bay / Lake Huron longer and in greater numbers.  Where the kids got screwed in colder water temps for swiming and tubing, we cashed in on record walleye numbers.

With the retirement of the season of the Benny, its time for the Lund Center Console to perform her duties.  Duck season opens Oct 11th and we used her last weekend to put our deep water blind out deep in Saginaw Bay.  Hoping for another successful duck and goose season this year.

Keep you all posted on our activities. 

Enjoy the warm fall weather while you can!!!

Todd

Back