Where's all of the new boat pictures?

Todd & Amanda

Reaction score
We're down to 9 days and counting, our boat is scheduled to be build on the 24th and we can't wait. Surely there's some new boats being picked up by now and we'd love to be seeing some pictures of them.

Lol!!!!  On top!

82EC177F-B73D-4F4A-890F-C58AB46C39F6.jpg

Good one Semperfi. I travel I-65 daily for work and almost every afternoon on my way home I meet 1-2 truckloads of new toons heading south. 

Good one Semperfi. I travel I-65 daily for work and almost every afternoon on my way home I meet 1-2 truckloads of new toons heading south. 

We live near the Indiana Toll Road, which Bennington backs up to about 70 miles down the road. It's like a hit parade this time of year, lots of shrink wrapped gems rolling by.

I tried posting but I get a message saying my picture is over .9mb. I need to go read the thread on how to post pics. I have been trying to post from my phone. 

I just load the pics to my personal gallery.  Then, I retrieve them to insert into the thread.

Mine was built on March 8 but still have not received the call that has been delivered to the dealer. I am going to wait until Friday and then call to see where it is.  Usually at the dealership 6 to 10 days after built.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back