Where's TB been?

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
What happened to TB? I have not seen any activity from them as of late?

I know my dealer told me his territory rep said their build slots are filling up fast, which is a good sign.

Maybe they are super busy but I miss seeing their input.

What happened to TB? I have not seen any activity from them as of late?

I know my dealer told me his territory rep said their build slots are filling up fast, which is a good sign.

Maybe they are super busy but I miss seeing their input.
I know what you mean. I know sometimes we rely on this Site to get info that I suppose our dealers could answer, but I hate calling up my dealer with questions all the time. He doesn't mind it or anything, but I also realize that Bennington isn't the only manufacturer he carries, so he may not be sure of the answer, so then he has to call Bennington to ask the question. I just love hearing it right from Bennington too, that way nothing gets lost through the telephone line!

Derrick

TB is here..... always watching, always watching. We mods get to do the dirty work. Actually, this site isn't designed to be a customer service venue. TB really wants customers to start at their dealer, even for questions. That's why dealers are there.

Bennington had a very successful '12 model year and the TB crew is busy working hard for the '13 model year to be even better. I know for sure they have upped their manufacturing forecast big time.

So, I guess you guys will have to settle for the mod squad and your dealers... unless all h___ breaks out! :D

As a Dealership Salesperson, I am happy to chime in with answers, but to be honest, many of you are as up to speed as us dealers are!

In fact I often learn from what you customers have posted!

I still miss TB. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the effort and time the moderators put in, and it's great to have a dealership salesperson on here, but I still like the idea of seeing a comment or two from "The Company" giving us insight and tips, and helpful info. It's what separates this Bennington from lesser brands. I know you guys have heard me talk and rave about the Wetsounds speakers and amps, and they are an amazing quality product, but what really sent me over the edge in love with the brand, is the fact that when I sent an email to Tim at 6:15 pm, a guy I had never spoken to before, with a question on what he thought for a setup that I had thought up, within 15 minutes he responded with an in depth answer on what he thought would be better and why. That to me is impressive. It gives people a sense of assurance that the product they purchased is a quality product and that the company has a sense of pride in it's product and is always ready and willing to stand behind them. Now don't get me wrong. I know that Bennington is just that kind of company, I've been on here long enough to see the amazing customer service and how far they are willing to go to keep a happy customer, but I also remember that it wasn't that long ago that we were all taking guesses at when the 1000TH member would be, well it's getting close to doing a contest for the 2000th. 95% of the answers to questions on this forum are from other forum members, which is great!, we are a great bunch always willing to lend the knowledge we've learned onto others, but I sure know when I first started on here, I was pretty darn happy when a representative from THE company answered my little ole' question. I understand it is a time consuming occupation to check on here semi regularly and chime in from time to time, but how much does that mean in the customers eyes? To me it meant a lot, it still does. I also understand not wanting us to abuse this forum for solving all our worldly problems, that what your dealers are for, well I for one like coming on here and searching for the answer, or getting ideas on different things. Well as usual, I'm off on my little novel writing again so I will end this. I must first say again, bring back the TB help line! If not for the first thousand members, by golly, think about those poor next thousand members that were never given the opportunity to bask in the glorious knowledge of the all knowing TB!

Derrick

I still miss TB. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the effort and time the moderators put in, and it's great to have a dealership salesperson on here, but I still like the idea of seeing a comment or two from "The Company" giving us insight and tips, and helpful info. It's what separates this Bennington from lesser brands. I know you guys have heard me talk and rave about the Wetsounds speakers and amps, and they are an amazing quality product, but what really sent me over the edge in love with the brand, is the fact that when I sent an email to Tim at 6:15 pm, a guy I had never spoken to before, with a question on what he thought for a setup that I had thought up, within 15 minutes he responded with an in depth answer on what he thought would be better and why. That to me is impressive. It gives people a sense of assurance that the product they purchased is a quality product and that the company has a sense of pride in it's product and is always ready and willing to stand behind them. Now don't get me wrong. I know that Bennington is just that kind of company, I've been on here long enough to see the amazing customer service and how far they are willing to go to keep a happy customer, but I also remember that it wasn't that long ago that we were all taking guesses at when the 1000TH member would be, well it's getting close to doing a contest for the 2000th. 95% of the answers to questions on this forum are from other forum members, which is great!, we are a great bunch always willing to lend the knowledge we've learned onto others, but I sure know when I first started on here, I was pretty darn happy when a representative from THE company answered my little ole' question. I understand it is a time consuming occupation to check on here semi regularly and chime in from time to time, but how much does that mean in the customers eyes? To me it meant a lot, it still does. I also understand not wanting us to abuse this forum for solving all our worldly problems, that what your dealers are for, well I for one like coming on here and searching for the answer, or getting ideas on different things. Well as usual, I'm off on my little novel writing again so I will end this. I must first say again, bring back the TB help line! If not for the first thousand members, by golly, think about those poor next thousand members that were never given the opportunity to bask in the glorious knowledge of the all knowing TB!

Derrick
I so agree with you Derrick 100%

Ron

Woot !! I saw TB posted up some stuff today ..... They do still love us !!!! :lol:

Woot !! I saw TB posted up some stuff today ..... They do still love us !!!! :lol:
Well in the words of the great Phil Robertson, "that makes me happy happy happy! " love that Duck Dynasty! Haha

Derrick

Back