Whoops...I cleaned everything but the toons last year!

cyanarella

Reaction score
They werent too filthy but do to some circumstances like an uncharacteristic 14" of snow at the end of October my whole plan of getting the boat cleaned up and packed away got ruined by an early winter storm that wasn't suppose to be. So I cleaned it quick and had it shrink wrapped for the winter. This winter I took a ride up and saw my stained toons. What do I need to buy and do to bring these beauties as close to clean for the spring.

Thank you all in advance for the tips and even the impending criticisms. I promise it will never happen again! :)

Do they have Sharkshide on them?

So the wash down system hasn't been used yet?

Sorry, that was a response to abypfcs.

I polished my toons last Spring, however I was too busy rebuilding the balcony on the front of my lake house and I never had time to clean my interior.  I have 2 years' supply of spider poop to deal with this Spring.

I only ran 3/4 tank of gas last year.  I bought a new 14 gallon Gas Buddy to haul fuel, and I'm going to be using it now that fuel prices are down.

So the wash down system hasn't been used yet?
That's only good for fish blood, as it uses the water from the lake or gulf, and the hose does not have that much pressure.  I did take my pressure washer down to the dock yesterday and did some minor cleaning.  So now it is no longer filthy, just dirty. :)

Back