Will an SPS Tritoon do this?

Tozyp

Reaction score
I ordered a 2250GSR SPS Tritoon with a 150 Yamaha and was wondering if it will "bank" like the boat in this picture?

Or is this something that will only happen with the ESP package?

Thanks!

Tom

TOON2.jpg

I ordered a 2250GSR SPS Tritoon with a 150 Yamaha and was wondering if it will "bank" like the boat in this picture?

Or is this something that will only happen with the ESP package?

Thanks!

Tom
Inside banking is on the ESP only, as the hull pivots on the bigger center log. The others are pretty much flat or slightly to the outside, but still behave well.

Yup, what Tom said.

But the difference in cost between the two hulls is $3K vs $6K for the ESP.

And the ESP would most likely need a 200-250 hp engine, power steering assist and twin batteries. That'd be almost $10K total cost difference.

Most people don't use the extra tight corning capabilities of the ESP unless they're towing skiers or tubers.

And the ESP would most likely need a 200-250 hp engine, power steering assist and twin batteries. That'd be almost $10K total cost difference.

Most people don't use the extra tight corning capabilities of the ESP unless they're towing skiers or tubers.
My 2250 GCW ESP has a 150 Yamaha on it and I use the cornering ability quite often, even when not tubing or skiing. Performs great but a 200 would be a perfect match for a 22' ESP the 150 works hard in the corners.

hehe, I do all the time!! Just because I love it!! It usually makes people take a second glance, and sometimes I do it just for fun to tick the wife off while she is drinking water!! haha

hehe, I do all the time!! Just because I love it!! It usually makes people take a second glance, and sometimes I do it just for fun to tick the wife off while she is drinking water!! haha
Water ??? :p

Haha, yes, water. For two reasons, 1- because I wouldn't want to spill other liquid and have to clean it up! 2- its against the law here to have alcohol on your boat. But mainly the spills thing!!

We use every bit of cornering and horsepower. Just buy what you will use, plus some. :)

I love watching the wakeboat drivers jaws drop as I pull away from them!

No booze in your boat? I'd move!
After this winter, I might too! Sick of snow!! As for the booze, it's no biggie for me, I have to tow to and from lake so I'm always the driver and not drinking, so I don't really care if the passenger's can't either!! Haha not to mention I don't just drink 1 or 2, if it we're doing it, than dammit it's ON!! And being from a secluded northern Canadian community, boy do we know what we're doing!! Of course that is until we DON'T know what we DID! Haha I've put those demons behind me now!

After this winter, I might too! Sick of snow!! As for the booze, it's no biggie for me, I have to tow to and from lake so I'm always the driver and not drinking, so I don't really care if the passenger's can't either!! Haha not to mention I don't just drink 1 or 2, if it we're doing it, than dammit it's ON!! And being from a secluded northern Canadian community, boy do we know what we're doing!! Of course that is until we DON'T know what we DID! Haha I've put those demons behind me now!
Derrick I could not agree with you more. After many of all-inclusive vacations to Mexico and the Caribbean I have come to the conclusion that Canadians are professionals, and the rest of us are mere mortals!!! Ha. WI is usually known for the drinking abilities but we don't hold a candle to our neighbors in the North!

Don't feel bad, I mean really, what else is there to do here!! Haha

I went to school in da Up you know der. Mom thought I was a saint when my roommates told her I was at the library when she called. Then when she came to visit, she found the library was the name of the popular bar in Houghton...

Back