windshield overlay

wiredup55

Reaction score
I love running the boat with the wind in my face, but if it rains, or gets a bit chilly out, would be nice to add a better windshield than the tiny one that comes with the benningtons.  Has anybody fabricated there own add on that would either replace the one that comes with the boat, or could be added over top?

I have looked online about how to bend my own plexiglass, then use some fasteners, but before I started a project like that, thought I would ask here.

Good question for which I personally have no answer. Coming from a bowrider with a decent windshield, all this open air associated with most pontoons is new to me. My solution so far is to have everyone bring a jacket even if one is not needed when we start out because you never know what the weather might do up here in Michigan.

I love running the boat with the wind in my face, but if it rains, or gets a bit chilly out, would be nice to add a better windshield than the tiny one that comes with the benningtons.  Has anybody fabricated there own add on that would either replace the one that comes with the boat, or could be added over top?

I have looked online about how to bend my own plexiglass, then use some fasteners, but before I started a project like that, thought I would ask here.

When it starts to rain,we usually duct into some place to hide out till it blows over. And if it keeps raining,the girls jump a cab and leaves us to getting the boat home.Ya gotta love it.

When it starts to rain,we usually duct into some place to hide out till it blows over. And if it keeps raining,the girls jump a cab and leaves us to getting the boat home.Ya gotta love it.

haha

By request, pictures of the new Benny.  We are loving it, and we love the new material they are making the seats with. 

One of the advantages to being on a Private Lake we don't have that problem

I would be more than happy to have the problem if the Lake was 5000 acres plus  (lol) 

There is Good and Bad to Everything , Love Our Lake Community even though it is a small Lake 

On A Side Note ...... Beautiful Boat 

131687700.jpg

Back