Wine Glass Holders

donpetersen26

Reaction score
Just received my wine glass holders from Yoebi only to find out that the Bennington cup holders are too small to hold them. I assumed the Bennington holders were the standard 31/2 inches, but they're not. Anyone know where I might find wine glass holders to fit my boat? Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I hope that's only for white wine. :rolleyes:

They do fit red Solo cups! Whew! That's a relief! Hehe no idea on wine.

They do fit red Solo cups! Whew! That's a relief! Hehe no idea on wine.
We christened ours with a bottle Asti & Red Solo Cups ( forgot the glasses had to run to the party store ,it was either those or styrofoam )

Well here's a quick tip for all, in case you don't know yet, McDonalds cups, or any waxy type cup, do NOT work well with alcohol!! Don't ask how I know, SOLO cup all the way!

Well here's a quick tip for all, in case you don't know yet, McDonalds cups, or any waxy type cup, do NOT work well with alcohol!! Don't ask how I know, SOLO cup all the way!
In my younger days .I once saw a friend put Don Q 151 into a styrofoam coffee cup .It ate through the cup before he could drink it.

48020694422229.jpg

Well that's the high society version!!! Haha, we'd still be left with the same problem though. Where did I see a table top that had cutouts in it exactly for wine glasses???? I'll have to look.

Well that's the high society version!!! Haha, we'd still be left with the same problem though. Where did I see a table top that had cutouts in it exactly for wine glasses???? I'll have to look.
Watch the cut out ,they now have a Square Bottom :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all for your "helpful tips." :) Turns out that I can pull out the cup holders, then the wine glass holders fit perfectly in their place. Guess I don't have to return the boat after all. Cheers!

Back