Wondering

amr7333

Reaction score
Just sitting here tonight, and got to wondering if Team Bennington has any desire to start some interforum contests. It would be nice and kinda fun. I participated in the sticker slogan thing and that got me to thinking about this. Maybe they could do some small advertising mailouts to winners or just give bragging rights. The advert mailouts would make it more interesting and would also get some Bennington products out there. Surely they have an advertising budget to go along with this new forum website.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

C'mon Team Bennington, pony up a few items and lets get some interest going here.

Just sitting here tonight, and got to wondering if Team Bennington has any desire to start some interforum contests. It would be nice and kinda fun. I participated in the sticker slogan thing and that got me to thinking about this. Maybe they could do some small advertising mailouts to winners or just give bragging rights. The advert mailouts would make it more interesting and would also get some Bennington products out there. Surely they have an advertising budget to go along with this new forum website.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

C'mon Team Bennington, pony up a few items and lets get some interest going here.
Throw out a few suggestions, captain! :p

Ok. Bass Pro has a thing going on facebook right now about fishing string. Kind of a trivia contest thing. I am thinking you could do something trivia wise related to Bennington boats. Maybe something that could be found if you dig around deep enough into the Bennington website? You wouldn't want to make it too easy, but not too hard either.

Or, if your goal is more posts, give stuff for number of posts per day/week/month. Or number of posts viewed. I realize there will be some who could win this everytime. Winners might need to be limited to one win per certian time period.

Maybe someone else might have some ideas to add here as well?

I appreciate your response to this. It shows you are open to suggestion and care as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I don't have any suggestions at the moment, the idea does sound fun. I must admit I'm terrible with games, trivia, lottery, etc even though I did win the NCAA bracket at work this year....yeah, gas money!

Anything from the Bennington store would be nice.

Bennington logo for rear window.

Bumper sticker "My other vehicle is a Bennington" I would get a ton of questions what is a Bennington. Owners would know, enough said.

Anything from the Bennington store would be nice.

Bennington logo for rear window.

Bumper sticker "My other vehicle is a Bennington" I would get a ton of questions what is a Bennington. Owners would know, enough said.
Got a window decal with my membership card in the mail today.

Let's start with the Club Bennington Sneak Peek day...raffles every hour to folks who make the trip to see us. Ottomans, cupholders, Bennington gear... :D

When we launch the new Club page, we'll add a games and contest area for ya! TB

And Will makes 3, membership card, decal, and secret decoder ring
Me 4. Most important, special keychain ID card to swipe. Uh, swipe what ? :unsure: Gerry

Be nice if the key card was a 10% discount card ..... Lol !!!

They could make the card tie into your boat "warranty" when you take delivery, then they could track your info.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's our goal eventually, SemperFi! It would start one day with new boat purchases.

It's a pretty big event for us. We have a lot of I.T. work to do...probably another year or so.

Back