WooHoo !!!!! I love this forum !!!

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Well, I guess this post will be my 1000th post ..... I have never been on a forum and stayed around long enough to post a couple hundred times, let alone 1000. I love this forum, and love to help others and have learned a ton of stuff myself.

I just LOVE my Benni !!!! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
You beat me to it Smitty. You're a great asset to this forum. Congrats! I don'f think anyone will catch Derrick though. Not that you'd want to. B)

Hey now Carl!! Haha, I'm sure Semp will catch me sooner than later! Every morning I come on here he's got all the topics covered!! I don't think the guy sleeps!! Haha

Your a great asset to the forum and Bennington Family. Looking forward to the next 1,000 as there will be a lot of good information to come!

So much love in here this morning, I can't hardly stand it. Next thing you know there will be hugging and kissing going on. LMAO just kidding. Thanks for sticking around and making it to 1000 Devil Dog, probably 15-20 of those posts have been helping my newbie butt figure things out recently, so I definitely appreciate it!!!

I appreciate all of you Admirals and Commodores! This forum has been a lifesaver for a newbie Deckhand like me, and it's because you guys all care and take time to post and respond to posts. Thanks for making everyone feel welcome!

Thanks everyone !!! We were all newbies sometime, and I'm just glad I have been able to help someone, whether new owner, or old.

I have also learned a lot along the way. Here's to the next 1000 !!!

Apperciate it Semper. Wait till i get my boat then the questions will really start flying.

There's something addicting about this forum but its damn expensive. I been using all your (and everyone's) advice on what I just have to have for my new bennie. I just spend $299 on a mirror!!! But what can I say, I'm finally playing with the big boys. Woo Hoo

There's something addicting about this forum but its damn expensive. I been using all your (and everyone's) advice on what I just have to have for my new bennie. I just spend $299 on a mirror!!! But what can I say, I'm finally playing with the big boys. Woo Hoo
But those mirrors rock. I wouldn't be without mine!

Yup I'm w/Tom. PTM edge makes a great mirror! I've been looking for a mirror made specifically for a pontoon boat for years and finally found one! Going on my 2nd season w/it.............Congrats on the 1st 1000 SemperFI...............

Back