Would you measure your SPS m-bracket width for me?

johnbgville

Reaction score
I have a new 22 LSAPG on order but haven’t received the boat yet. Trying to get ahead of the game and have the parts needed to mount my extras. I’m currently getting the items needed for a 10’ Blade power pole. Can someone measure the width of their SPS toons and tell width of the pontoon support m-brace?

They have a 4 options - 13-14.5, 14.5-16, 16-17.5 & 17.5-19.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2168.jpeg
    IMG_2168.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Mine are mounted on the deck. I have 2 Minkota 10’ power poles on 6 1/4 brackets. I have tritoons

Many of us northerns have our boats put away into storage for the winter. I’d get measurements of mine, but its no accessable until spring. Hopefully someone from a warmer climate that has access to their boat and an SPS tritoon can get you some measurements soon, and/or those with Power Poles can chime in with ideas, measurements, mounting, etc…

Thanks everyone. My installer is familiar with using the brackets and comfortable making necessary adjustments to make the bracket fit. Just need the width of the sponson bracket.

I prefer to keep it off the top deck, I don’t want to stub any toes, lol.

Thanks vikingstaff, I can’t imagine the trauma you go through every season storing your boats up north. Really can’t, ha

Back