Sand Bar in Strathmere, NJ
rwaite91

Sand Bar in Strathmere, NJ

BBQ'ing on the sand bar.
I‘m a new member and I recently ordered a 23 Lsapg. I’m 73 years old and have been boating most of my life mostly with Grady Whites. This will be my first pontoon. I happened to be looking at the photos and noticed your nice looking Uncle Meanie Somehow I doubt it but I read the captions and saw that you must be based somewhere near me. I’m in Ocean City not far from the 34th street bridge. I hope to see you in the back bays this summer

I‘m a new member and I recently ordered a 23 Lsapg. I’m 73 years old and have been boating most of my life mostly with Grady Whites. This will be my first pontoon. I happened to be looking at the photos and noticed your nice looking Uncle Meanie Somehow I doubt it but I read the captions and saw that you must be based somewhere near me. I’m in Ocean City not far from the 34th street bridge. I hope to see you in the back bays this summer
My boat slip is in Ocean Heights. Those pictures are at the Corsons Inlet sand bar at low tide. Normally where we anchor and I fire up the BBQ you see on the back of my boat. Stop by if you see me, and have a beer.

Media information

Category
Pontoon Gallery
Added by
rwaite91
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device