A1089182-DFCA-4F99-8F3C-CBFA398125C9.jpeg
C

A1089182-DFCA-4F99-8F3C-CBFA398125C9.jpeg

How when and where did this happen?!?

Huge wake boat turned directly in front of me and the front went under! It even broke the plastic piece that holds the door and the door came open. Less than 2 months old and I’m so sick!
Oh man! I stay clear of the big cruisers and wake boats. My wife is interested in learning how to wake surf. Whenever we see one out there we'll follow them to watch but even though they are only going about 10 mph or so they throw a big wake!

Oh man! I stay clear of the big cruisers and wake boats. My wife is interested in learning how to wake surf. Whenever we see one out there we'll follow them to watch but even though they are only going about 10 mph or so they throw a big wake!
We do too. This guy came flying up beside us as we were about to anchor in a cove and turned around creating a huge wave. I had no idea a wave could do this kind of damage!

We do too. This guy came flying up beside us as we were about to anchor in a cove and turned around creating a huge wave. I had no idea a wave could do this kind of damage!
You know technically he is responsible for any damage his wake causes. I know they are hard to catch. But in case you all see him again.....

That is crazy. We have been through some huge wakes and waves on the ocean side and the gulf side. We got wet and thrown around, but never seen it dip enough to even take on water.
I agree he is responsible for the operation of his vessel, and any results from its wake. Many of my friends that have docks have installed closed-circuit cameras to enforce that. Well, live and learn and next time get out the cell phone and take pictures of the registration and anything showing his wake.

Media information

Album
Wave damage
Added by
Chirowife11
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename