spinzone

New Tow Truck for the Benny!
Very nice! Same color as my Expedition........If you don't mind me asking..........where do you all live down there?!? Nice house! Having a house built in Watertree Landing on Barber Loop. Right before you go into the Point off of Brawley School Rd........Going to start construction probably in July...........

No worries, we don't live lakeside but we keep our boat in Davidson.

We actually live in Weddington. It's horse country down there and outside of the hustle and bustle of Charlotte. We seriously considered moving to Mooresville but we found we could get 5000 sqft and acreage for the same price as waterfront there.

Message me when you get here and maybe we can get the admiral Carl out for lunch on the water to welcome you to the area!

We've been to Carl and Suzie's house and he's taken us to the Rusty Rudder and to see the Charlotte Symphony by boat. We've looked in the area for about 6 yrs. now before finally picking the town, builder, and lot. So we know the area well. We are downsizing. Going from 4500 sq. feet on almost 2 acres to about 2500 on 3/4 acre. Single level no stairs for our old age. Ha! Hope to meet you all one day.............

Media information

Album
spinzone
Added by
spinzone
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back