Recent content by Bobby Bass

  1. Bobby Bass

    End of the Season

    It’s not all bad. We have a Nor’easter coming in tomorrow that’s supposed to last into next week. Everyone is scrambling to pull their boats. Mine is safely docked at the marina. One less thing to worry about this weekend. Hope everyone is safe with the storm.
  2. Bobby Bass

    End of the Season

    The season ended early this year. Had to take the boat and docks out so we can have the lake wall replaced this fall. Always sad. The season is much too short in the Northeast. Had a great year with the Bennington. Got a new 2 person sit and ride tube at an end of the year sale so looking...
  3. Bobby Bass

    2026 College Football

    UMass wins! On the road! Against a Big Ten team! Amazing
  4. Bobby Bass

    America’s 250th anniversary celebration

    The boat parade was a lot of fun. Happy 4th of July to all!
  5. Bobby Bass

    America’s 250th anniversary celebration

    Looking forward to celebrating America’s 250th anniversary on the 4th of July this Saturday. I remember celebrating the 200th at a family reunion in PA back in 76. Some of my best childhood memories. The Webster Lake Association has organized a boat parade around the lake for Saturday...
  6. Bobby Bass

    Summer sunsets

    Great thanks
  7. Bobby Bass

    Summer sunsets

    Beautiful thanks
  8. Bobby Bass

    Summer sunsets

    Looks great thanks for sharing
  9. Bobby Bass

    Summer sunsets

    Now that it officially Summer please share your latest sunset pictures with your Bennington.
  10. Bobby Bass

    THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

    Thanks you too!
  11. Bobby Bass

    THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

    Kicked off the 3rd season with the Bennington today. A great start to Summer and Memorial Day weekend! Hope everyone has a good one.
  12. Bobby Bass

    THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

    The marina launched the first boat of the season. The ice out contest is officially over but there’s still a lot of ice on the lake. I don’t have an icebreaker so I’m going to wait.
  13. Bobby Bass

    2025 College Football

    I hope the move up works out. UMass made the same move years ago and it’s been a disaster. They are the worst team nationally and they’re spending a fortune. I wish they’d drop back down to where they were successful and spend the money on other sports where they’re competitive but the...
  14. Bobby Bass

    New toy

    very cool
  15. Bobby Bass

    Pontoon Business

    My dealer announced that they will no long be selling Benningtons once they’ve depleted their current inventory. They are going with 2 other brands I’m unfamiliar with. Said they will still service the ones they sold. I still have 8 years of warranty and it’s mostly Benningtons on the lake.
Back
Top