T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have the 2375 as well but running the Yamaha 300, we cruise at about 25 most of the time and if I remember correctly it about 3200 rpm, however I know I need to re-prop because at wot I'm only turning 5400 rpm at 48 mph
    R
    Richard T
    I've only had the boat a couple months, this last weekend was the first time I have run at wot and I'm not sure what prop is on it, I plan to talk with my dealer this week to have them change the prop and will let you know.
    T
    TSBRACER
    My first WOT open run with the 17 p prop was 46mph at 5400. I switched to a 15p enertia which I turned to 6000rpm at around 41 mph but that was with 12 people on board don't know what it would run with a lighter load. Not sure it's worth trying to get the motor to hit 6000rpm if the trade off is higher cruising rpm. I will be sending the 17 p prop to a prop shop to have some cup added and se if I can improve the low rpm slippage.
    R
    Richard T
    I agree, I would rather have lower rpm at cruising speed, like I said I haven't run it much but I'm pretty sure it was about 3200 rpm At 25 mph and the best part it was only using at little over 7 gals per hour. The dealer is telling me I need to be at least 5700 at wot, but from your numbers I'm not sure I want to drop down a couple pitches. I'll see what prop I'm running this weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back