2000 Bennington 2575 Tritoon

ryanopwoody

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here has owned one and how is the construction of these boats and is the whole deck aluminum on them??? Im looking at buying one and its almost 23 years old but by the pictures it seem like it was well taken care of. Any input would be great...

I was wondering if anyone on here has owned one and how is the construction of these boats and is the whole deck aluminum on them??? Im looking at buying one and its almost 23 years old but by the pictures it seem like it was well taken care of. Any input would be great...
Decks are marine grade plywood. Does the boat in question have under-skinning? That would be aluminum, and be a barrier to the marine plywood deck. That said, I do not have any experience with older Bennington’s. Our neighbor to the south of our cottage has a +/- 20 year old Bennington (Dual toon, fishing model) that they bought new at the time. Their boats quality is top notch - particularly for that time period. Interior, exterior, and furniture is all in good shape.

They still have it, and it is running strong. Like me though, they take pretty meticulous care of their things, and it is on an inland freshwater lake in Michigan. So I am certain those things also contribute to how well it has held up.

I had a 2001 Bennington 2575 but it was a pontoon. Construction and build quality was very good, decking is marine plywood.

We had a 2004 R Tritoon I/O. Built like a tank and was heavy!

Back