Aug 19, 2026 #1 W Woolybuger11 New Member Messages 4 Reaction score 0 I am looking for some replacement courtesy lights for my old Bennington. these you touch to turn off and on. The lenses on mine are all broken. appreciated appreciated
I am looking for some replacement courtesy lights for my old Bennington. these you touch to turn off and on. The lenses on mine are all broken. appreciated appreciated
Aug 19, 2026 #2 Jack M Moderator Messages 12,979 Reaction score 8,819 Location Indian River ,Michigan You can try greatlakesskipper.com, they carry some Bennington OEM parts.
Aug 24, 2026 #3 Unishot Well-Known Member Messages 145 Reaction score 221 Do a Google search for oval Boat courtesy light. I got mine from Defender Marine, Amazon has them too. At a higher price. Jack M said: You can try greatlakesskipper.com, they carry some Bennington OEM parts. Click to expand...
Do a Google search for oval Boat courtesy light. I got mine from Defender Marine, Amazon has them too. At a higher price. Jack M said: You can try greatlakesskipper.com, they carry some Bennington OEM parts. Click to expand...