2015 2275 GCW Rear Facing Lounge Covers?

Tooncrazy

Reaction score
Has anyone here found any premade covers of any sort that fit their rear facing loungers on a 2275 GCW, if so where? Or, have you had any covers for these loungers fabricated? 

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tooncrazy, have never seen premade covers.  Your local canvas shop can make them for you. 

Storage covers or covers to protect while others are lounging? I've not seen storage covers. But, tucking towels in the crevasses is what we did for lounging protection.

She did a nice job Crackerjack.  Do you use a pole to prevent water pooling? 

Haven't used a pole, but no reason I couldn't.  The cover that bcpnick showed above is probably what it cost just in the material we used; that maybe a good option if you don't know how to sew.

Had mine made too, love individual covers for weekly boating.

Steve

gallery_980_97_69647.jpg

How much do you pay for these? I wish I can buy those. Can you tell me which shop fabricated those for you? Maybe I can have them do it for me using your spec.? Mine is 2014 2275GCW.

How much do you pay for these? I wish I can buy those. Can you tell me which shop fabricated those for you? Maybe I can have them do it for me using your spec.? Mine is 2014 2275GCW.
This is a local woman that comes to your boat, measures, cuts, comes back and checks fit, then sews,  fits the snaps on the cover, then back to the boat to match the snaps on your railing. She uses Sunbrella in most any color you choose. You would fall over knowing what she charged me in 2012.... very well priced :)

No idea what she may charge today. If it helps she can use mine as a pattern and you add the snaps to your railing. You will need to ask her about that... tell her my boat is at Putnams Landing if you get that far, then let me know.

I think she does a lot of work for the dealers here.

Carolina Upholstery

Cindy

(803) 394-3961

carolinaupholstery@hotmail.com

This is the last contact info I had.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Back