2016 Bennington SX22 Fishing Tritoon with 150 Yamaha

Hello and welcome TWO2019!

We have a 2018 22SSXAPG with SPS and a Yamaha F150 and we love it! We have the hydraulic assist steering and I find it to be just fine. Raindrops hurt at WOT, so I don't need any more power or speed.

I think you'll be ver happy with that setup.

Thanks for the response!

Sounds like it will be a good fit for what you want to do. An SPS with a 150 is a very good combination. I am sure you’ll love that set up. Keep us posted on whether or not you pull the trigger on the purchase. Good luck making a decision.

Go Spartans....watching the game now!

We drove 8 1/2 hours yesterday to look at the boat and we made a deal! We are thrilled. I will post some pictures later.

Thanks to you and everyone else for their posts, advice, insight, stories, etc. What a great community! Can't wait to be part of it and contribute!!

Hi,
I am looking at buying my first boat and am looking at a 2016 Bennington SX22 Fishing Tritoon with a 150 Yamaha.

Can anyone comment on any experience, recommendations, etc.?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you all for all of your responses, advice, insight, etc.

Yesterday, we drove 8 1/2 hours to look at the boat and made a deal. We will go back in a few weeks and pick it up. We are so excited and look forward to sharing our experiences and contributing to this great forum. Thanks again!

Go Green!

Congratulations on the purchase. May you have many great years on the water with it. Looking forward to seeing pictures down the road.

Back