2018 21 SSX - 42" Pylon Needed

Mike D

Reaction score
Not sure if I have the right thread for this, but I am in need of a pylon for my boat to tow my grand kids. looking to buy a used one (or new) but cant find anyone selling them. Dealer is asking a zillion dollars and that ain't gonna happen. Anyone have one to sell they dont use/want? ill send a cup holder to cover up the hole in the fishing station :) seriously, I really need one, but cant find one......I have the welded brace on the bottom, the hole in the fishing station, and just need the pylon......

Not sure if I have the right thread for this, but I am in need of a pylon for my boat to tow my grand kids. looking to buy a used one (or new) but cant find anyone selling them. Dealer is asking a zillion dollars and that ain't gonna happen. Anyone have one to sell they dont use/want? ill send a cup holder to cover up the hole in the fishing station :) seriously, I really need one, but cant find one......I have the welded brace on the bottom, the hole in the fishing station, and just need the pylon......

I have one.

I cannot figure out how to send a private message to you. Apologies. Can you send me one with pictures, length, details, etc? Appreciate it.
Click on his name and then start a conversation.

I have a ski pylon for a Bennington for $200 if anyone has any interest. Very heavy so you would probably be best to pick up in Columbia SC.

I cannot figure out how to send a private message to you. Apologies. Can you send me one with pictures, length, details, etc? Appreciate it.

Back