2018 22SX Rocker Switch cover

Magician

Reaction score
Can anyone post and photo or description of the rocker switch cover for the NAV lights? Mine is suddenly missing and I can remember what it looks like to find a new one.

Thanks

Thank you Sir for the picture, now I just need to find who makes them.

I’d try your local Bennington dealer. If not, there are some custom sites and you can switch out all the rocker covers if you want. I swapped mine out for blue backlit switches. Check out New Wire Marine

I’d try your local Bennington dealer. If not, there are some custom sites and you can switch out all the rocker covers if you want. I swapped mine out for blue backlit switches. Check out New Wire Marine

I second the motion for New Wire Marine. I replaced all my rocker switch covers at the end of last season and the price was reasonable, the product was flawless and the customer service was awesome.

I reached out to the dealer and an OEM is on the way. Thanks for the suggestion.

BTW eriikwalsh, you ever go to Reggietronik on Lake Murray?

Hey -- I'm on Lake Murray as well. Veteran of several Drift Jams and Reggaetronics.

Just saw Reggaetronic scheduled for June 19, may rent a place we can park the boats and stay a few nights.

we rented a place on the lake and will be taking two boats down for the weekend, looking forward to seeing anyone one here that weekend, maybe get a bunch rafted up and take a group photo?

Last edited:
Back