2020 Fall Football Thread

My Badgers had better dismantle Big Blue tomorrow night!!!Pissed Badger.jpg

The one we're hashing out at work here is Penn ST vs Nebraska
I say Penn St, but we have a couple Huskers lovers here so.............

I live in a sea of Husker fans (eastern Nebraska), and they are all, more or less, annoyingly chanting along the lines of "death to PSU!"...they may very well be in for a rude awakening, as I think PSU has the talent and power advantage, in this matchup.

Don't get me wrong, I believe PSU will win, but I will be cheering for Big Red!
Was amazed at how nice the fans there were last fall when there for the Badger game!

Don't get me wrong, I believe PSU will win, but I will be cheering for Big Red!
Was amazed at how nice the fans there were last fall when there for the Badger game!

Were you ever at a Husker game during the era of their holy lordship Osborne? Some of the meanest, rudest, and most conceited sports fans in the world (next to England or Brazilian soccer fans...haha).

He's cute!
I'll put my money on the Badger!

Same, if I were a betting man.

Hate to say it, but my Wolverines season is shot. They are going to be nowhere near the 5-3 prediction that I made at the beginning of this thread before the first game kicked off.

Were you ever at a Husker game during the era of their holy lordship Osborne? Some of the meanest, rudest, and most conceited sports fans in the world (next to England or Brazilian soccer fans...haha).

Funny you say that.
When a fan said to me. "Hope your Badgers don't beat us up too bad" I replied "Man, your trash talking needs more work than your Huskers do! You're too damned nice!" He replied "Wait until we're good again, we'll be huge a_holes again!"

For what it's worth, in our office pool I took your Wolverines over my Badgers.
Hedging my bet so either way something good comes out of it!

It's a good year for Iowegians.
They have two very good teams this year.

Damn didn't know Indiana was that good......Sorry Vikingstaff....

My Spartans continue to look really bad. That stretch mid way through the 1st quarter to half time was absolutely brutal to watch. MIght be the worse continuous stretch of MSU football I have ever witnessed offensively.

That said, our good friends and neighbors are Indiana alumni so I’ll need to congratulate them tomorrow. Their not big football fans, but they are loving news about their Hoosiers this year.

I am finding some solace in Michigan getting their butt handed to them by WIsconsin. That is just spiteful in-state rivalry talk that is shallow, but somehow still comforting. :p

My Spartans continue to look really bad. That stretch mid way through the 1st quarter to half time was absolutely brutal to watch. MIght be the worse continuous stretch of MSU football I have ever witnessed offensively.

That said, our good friends and neighbors are Indiana alumni so I’ll need to congratulate them tomorrow. Their not big football fans, but they are loving news about their Hoosiers this year.

I am finding some solace in Michigan getting their butt handed to them by WIsconsin. That is just spiteful in-state rivalry talk that is shallow, but somehow still comforting. :p
Michigan looks lost......

Well, at least it wasn't a shut-out like the score at half-time was leading me to believe. :D

Screenshot_20201114-221558.png

Hope Harbaugh treats his team to the perfect breakfast tomorrow morning:

Apple-turnover-feature-1140x1615.jpg

Back