2020 Fall Football Thread

What a game last night Daril. Was thinking of you as I watched. Very exciting, right to the finish in OT. I hope that is how today goes - some solid B1G TEN upsets. Particularly in a certain game at noon in the Big House.

I remember being in person as an MSU student in 1990. End zone seat in the Big House. Took lots of “grief” walking in to the stadium past the various neighborhood homes and pre-game lawn parties. Huge MSU upset. Enjoyed the walk back to the car a bit more. Maybe we can see that magic repeat today!

Go Green!

What a game last night Daril. Was thinking of you as I watched. Very exciting, right to the finish in OT. I hope that is how today goes - some solid B1G TEN upsets. Particularly in a certain game at noon in the Big House.

I remember being in person as an MSU student in 1990. End zone seat in the Big House. Took lots of “grief” walking in to the stadium past the various neighborhood homes and pre-game lawn parties. Huge MSU upset. Enjoyed the walk back to the car a bit more. Maybe we can see that magic repeat today!

Go Green!

That would be cool.
In 2020.....who knows? Could happen!!!

My Tigers better get serious. 1st time they have been 2 scores down at half time since 2014. I think the defense must be in mourning or have the covid

Where IS Vikingstaff?
Probably PARTYING!!! Won't see him until the money runs out and the booze wears offs!

Celebratory household around here! Had to stop in and yell: “Go Green!” :cool:

Meanwhile, let me check my pockets for more cash to celebrate...Yup. Good to go still Bill. See ya all later. :p;)

Scared the bejeebies out of me, thought my Tigers were done for. Defense woke up and played lights-out in second half (for the most part). Couldn't deny those MiSt boys, they wanted it bad

After a Spartan win like that, we probably won't hear from Viking until...like, Thursday. :D

Boy...going five days without checking in? I don’t know if I’d have that in me. :D
If that every happens you might better call 911 and have a welfare check preformed for me. :p

Scared the bejeebies out of me, thought my Tigers were done for. Defense woke up and played lights-out in second half (for the most part). Couldn't deny those MiSt boys, they wanted it bad

Boy, they were ready out of the gate for your Tigers. Nice job in the second half to take back the game.

Congrats Vikingstaff!!! Big win for the Spartans!!! Party on brotha!!!

No sweat Jimmy! You knew they were coming back! Ha!

Back