2020 Fall Football Thread

My B1G predictions...
East OSU, PSU, M, MS, Ind, Mar, Rut
West Wis, MN, IA, Pur, Ill, Neb, NW
OSU overall
I would flip M and MS. I am not seeing Harbaugh getting things right this year (well, not any year, but I’ll post the same thing next year). MSU will be riding high with new coach etc. several issues, most notably quarterback question, but I think they’ll figure something out. New energy there, as Dantanio was exhausted. Good group of kids with a new coach. Can’t wait. BTW- If the first game is a “good, fought out competitive game” with Rutgers, forget all my other baloney.

Demarcus Bowman decommitted from Clemson yesterday. Everyone around Tiger Town acting like 'no big deal'. we got plenty more!! Not me, he is going to be a superstar somewhere. Hope he goes to USF.

Of course this is not news to South Carolina boatersClemson Rules.jpg

6 years in a row in Football and 7 games in a row in Futball

Anyone watching this Cyclones/Sooners game right now?

MS State had a pretty good team, too! Now if they can do me a favor and take down Kiffin's Rebels, woohoo

You shouldn't be skeered of Morris, Cwright......your Hogs fired him from HC. Main problem you gonna have with Aubbie is that Jawja embarrased them and they have blood in their eyes

Hey, they’ve already over achieved. Don’t expect them to win this Saturday but it would be sweet!

Gonna be a great Football Saturday, even though "Delta" gonna put some dampers on it. Looks like there will be be 2 hurricanes to deal with, Delta and Miami both of which are overrated. Gameday coming to you from little old CLEMSON, SC. Go Tigers

I'm a little bummed today. We had reservations and tickets to be at Camp Randall to watch the Badgers put the hurt on the Gophers today.
Then covid happened.
Who else had plans to go to at least one game this season? and where?

Due to ticket restrictions I can only make 2. TONITE and then the Pitt game on 11/28, which I hope is a day game. On the way to Clemson right now, but don't care as long as I'm there for the Hill Run. Death Valley ain't the same without the tailgates. Light rain on & off now, hope the monsoon don't show up

Well, so far my Spartans are undefeated. That was not my expectations for them in October when thinking ahead to the season last January. Wonder how far they can maintain this run? :D :p;)

Well, so far my Spartans are undefeated. That was not my expectations for them in October when thinking ahead to the season last January. Wonder how far they can maintain this run? :D :p;)
Well your cross conference games aren't too bad. But I think you drop your first one on Halloween.
I think my Badgers can make it until Nov 14 undefeated.
Their cross conference schedule is favorable, and perhaps they could run the table. (fingers crossed)

Back