Tonight
- Wisky over Illi

Saturday
- MSU over Rutgers
- Bucks over Husks
- PSU over Indiana
- Iowa over Purdue
- Maryland over NW
- UM over Minn (Hail! Go Blue! Victors Valiant!)

Mine are the same this week except for one. I have NW over Maryland.

That said, the UM v Minn game could be a really good one. I picked UM, but also wouldn’t be surprised if Minn. pulled it off IF they continue progressing as they have under Fleck. PJ drives me nuts, but he seems to be a heck of a coach.

Outcome as expected for this game...

Screenshot_20201025-092027.png

Seems like the only Frost Warning was the one issued to Nebraska last night by the National Weather Service.

Screenshot_20201024-142845.png

Spartans...NO! Bummed about MSU losing.

Screenshot_20201024-143957.png

Penn State outcome was a bit of a shocker!

Screenshot_20201024-184224.png

I thought Iowa would take the W.

Screenshot_20201024-180705.png

Oh, Terps...

Screenshot_20201024-234827.png

GO BLUE!

Screenshot_20201024-234405.png

Last edited:
Vikingstaff....
So sorry for your tragic loss.
Please pass along my condolences to your fellow Spartan fans.
Nobody saw that coming!

Spartans...NO! Bummed about MSU losing.

That was painful! Just pathetic job of protecting the ball. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen us give so many turnovers in one game, and Rutgers sure took advantage of each and every gift we gave them. We have much tougher games ahead of us, so we have our work cut out for ourselves.

Vikingstaff....
So sorry for your tragic loss.
Please pass along my condolences to your fellow Spartan fans.
Nobody saw that coming!

We sure didn’t. I cannot wrap my head around how many turnovers we had. Rutgers capitalized very well on them. Given the games ahead of ourselves, it could be a very tough season. I already suffer through the Detroit Lions weekly. :eek:

Wow Michigan State just wasn't ready. They'll bounce back....

WOW
Hoosiers upset Penn State.
Pretty sure nobody called that shot.
I didn't see Iowa losing to Purdue either.

Have I said that I'm excited B1G is back?

WOW
Hoosiers upset Penn State.
Pretty sure nobody called that shot.
I didn't see Iowa losing to Purdue either.

Have I said that I'm excited B1G is back?

I switched to the Penn St. v IU game after MSU’s. That was exciting to watch. Nothing against Penn St., but I loved the upset. Crazy day today for sure. Now onto the U of M v. Minn. game. Certainly off to an exciting start in that one too.

Wow I was really looking forward to this game.
It's over at half.
Kahuna's Terrypans were done early too.
Bummer.
Haha it was done before it started! Sad.......Now I get to look forward to the Redskins oops! Washington Football team and Dallas. 2 sad teams in a sadder division! Geez.......

Haha it was done before it started! Sad.......Now I get to look forward to the Redskins oops! Washington Football team and Dallas. 2 sad teams in a sadder division! Geez.......
They will always be the Washington "Redskins" to me.
Just like the top college hockey team will always be the "Fighting Sioux" (go UND!)

They will always be the Washington "Redskins" to me.
Just like the top college hockey team will always be the "Fighting Sioux" (go UND!)
Yup same here Bill! Now if they can get some of that old magic back from about 25 yrs ago.....

Yup same here Bill! Now if they can get some of that old magic back from about 25 yrs ago.....
I thought RG3 was gonna be it, but they threw him to the wolves with no o line protection and ruined his professional career.

Back