2020 Fall Football Thread

I’d like to know Bill. That was a painful game to watch. Almost every one of our guys was flat and looked like they were going through the motions. I’ve watched every game this season, and I have not seen us look that flat. Not sure if we have anything running through the team given the time of year and how many games we’ve played compared to some other programs, or what. Hopefully a wake up call, and we will refocus in the days/weeks ahead.

Side note, thanks for sharing the bowl pdf Bill. Much appreciated!!!

Don Brown has been canned from the DC job at Michigan.
As a Michigan State fan, I will miss the guy! This was too bad. Harbaugh called and I strongly suggested he keep him around. I guess he knew where my allegiance was. If the Michigan AD calls, I’ll strongly suggest he keeps Harbaugh around!!

People love to hate on Harbaugh.
I'm not a Wolverine fan, but I respect what he's accomplished there.
2020 aside, they were consistently a top 15 team. That's impressive.
If beating OSU is the benchmark to keep your job, B1G coaches better stay friendly with realtors.

People love to hate on Harbaugh.
I'm not a Wolverine fan, but I respect what he's accomplished there.
2020 aside, they were consistently a top 15 team. That's impressive.
If beating OSU is the benchmark to keep your job, B1G coaches better stay friendly with realtors.
I think he accomplished a lot in regards to recruiting, but not coaching. He has not been successful coaching those 4/5 star recruits (which has been a surprise to me given his previous coaching successes).

Michigan has had some great coaches over time - Bo, Mueller, Carr. Harbaugh is average in comparison. On the surface 49-22 is solid at .690, but I think U of M should have been better given the high quality recruits he has pretty consistently brought in.

It’s not just his record against Ohio St that merits scrutiny, but also his lack of success in ALL big games while at Michigan. When it counts, his MIchigan teams choke: 0-5 OSU, 3-3 MSU, 1-4 in bowl games, and 1-8 against top 10 opponents. With his recruits/players, he should be at least .500 in most of these categories, arguably .660 or better in them.

And now I‘ll stop sports nerding out on this topic.

Football season is over. Ha! (Except maybe for the National Championship game.) Going to be a long year for Maryland basketball. Had a great 2019-2020 season but lost key players to graduation and to the NBA. Although 5-2 the only 2 games I've seen were the 2 losses and they looked pretty out of sync. Hope they get their act together before they get into the meat of the Big 10 schedule......

Vikingstaff, your Spartans played a good game today. Had me nervous 'til the end!

It was a tight game until that last couple minutes. It is always a great battle between our two teams on the hardwood and the gridiron. Congrats and Merry Christmas!

Maryland finally played a complete game this season and made their free throws! Sorry Bill.....

Back