2020 Fall Football Thread

Well the dynasty is officially over.
They haven't played this poorly in over a decade.

They'll be all right! Just 1 loss....You've been spoiled Bill!

They'll be all right! Just 1 loss....You've been spoiled Bill!
Not just a loss...an ass kicking by a nobody team.
They won't make postseason play, much less contend.

Yep, UND gonna win MVFC

FCS title? I predict Kahuna's Dukes, or possibly Weber State.

Kahuna, JMU had me concerned for three quarters.

Kahuna, JMU had me concerned for three quarters.
One of those games that you can't get out of your own way! Good QB change and blocking the punt was huge!

Big basketball upset win for Michigan State over Michigan!!! You never count a Tom Izzo coached team out!

Last edited:
Big basketball upset win for Michigan State over Michigan!!! You never count a Tom Izzo coached team
Never! We had a tough time coming off Covid running through the team in January. However, the last two weeks we have 3 top 5 victories under our belt. A great way to close out the season. I think it will be just enough for us to get into the Tourney...which didn’t look possible 4 weeks ago.

5CF299CC-EE83-41FF-9863-11D1E681CA71.jpeg

Sorry Vikingstaff about the Maryland game. The Terps are so frustrating to watch because you never know what team is going to show up! They're either really good or really bad!!!

Sorry Vikingstaff about the Maryland game. The Terps are so frustrating to watch because you never know what team is going to show up! They're either really good or really bad!!!
My Spartans are the same dang way this season too. Beat #4, #5 and #2 in the same week and half, but then look horrible in two other games with unranked teams. Your Terps have had our number this season though. Sorry you advanced to face Michigan earlier today. U of M seems to be on track to have a real shot at it all this season.

I don't see the Badgers getting by the Hawkeyes tonight.

Illinois looked very good by the way.

Yup Maryland lost too!

Big 10 teams are dropping like flies!!!

Maryland lives to see another day!!!

Back