2020 Fall Football Thread

Did JMU have a bye? I couldn't find a score for them.

They had Covid games against William and Mary and Richmond. Both postponed.....

#1 Illinois in trouble! Loyola Chicago can play!

B1G teams haven't fared very well.
At this point, I'm pulling for Iowa

That was great!
My Badgers just had their butts handed to them.
Yeah they were down by 11 when I left the house..... Baylor looked pretty good!

B1G teams haven't fared very well.
At this point, I'm pulling for Iowa
Got to stick it out with the Terps!!! Was really impressed with the total team effort by Chicago Loyola!!!

WVU is struggling at the half. Hopefully they can pull out a win.
Seems like alot of the higher seeded teams are struggling and behind!

Crazy Tourney for sure. Many higher ranked seeds playing inconsistently against some lower ranked seeds. And the Big 10 has not played well at all. As for my Spartans...well I just can’t right now. LOL

Rutgers gave that game away!
Rutgers, Purdue, Ohio State, and MSU all gave their games away in the final 1-2 minutes of regulations, with three of them then blowing it in OT. So frustrating...but also what makes the tournament so exciting.

And Iowa falls

The Turtles are our last B1G hope.
U of M’s still in it too. We’ll see where things stand at the end of the day. As for the Big Ten being THE conference this year, I sadly must concede that is apparently not the case based on Tourney play. A very frustrating stretch for this Big Ten and MSU fan. Sigh....

U of M’s still in it too. We’ll see where things stand at the end of the day. As for the Big Ten being THE conference this year, I sadly must concede that is apparently not the case based on Tourney play. A very frustrating stretch for this Big Ten and MSU fan. Sigh....
Thanks for the correction.
As much as it pains me, I will pull for Big Blue as well.
You're right about the B1G. We thought we were the bomb....then we bombed.

University of South Dakota girls tonight at 9 CST on ESPN2
Probably one and done, but will be cheering for them.

Yeah only 2 left from the Big 10. Michigan has it's hands full with LSU. Great game so far!!! Hope the good MD team shows up!!!

Michigan advances. Come on Maryland. I’d stay up and watch, but I have to sub in the morning. Wishing the Terps the best of luck!

Michigan advances. Come on Maryland. I’d stay up and watch, but I have to sub in the morning. Wishing the Terps the best of luck!
Hung for a little while. Getting our ass kicked now! Alabama shooting lights out!

Back