2022 LSRTD trailered height

0hi0m0m

Reaction score
Good morning! My husband I are shopping for a Bennington LSR top deck. We have some limitations with our barn door entry clearance. Does anyone know the exact trailered height of this model year and number? We have gotten various numbers from dealers all over the Midwest. No one can really give us an exact answer. This is truly a game of inches for us. Lol.

Congratulations! That said, here’s hoping you find the information you need. It would seem to me that one variable will be the trailer itself. Not sure if this is correct, but I’m guessing that different trailers will result in slightly different heights. One recommendation I’ve heard is that you can deflate the tires if it’s close, but not sure how practical or effective that actually is.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. Something to consider…

part of the challenge is going to be that the top deck option is brand new for 2022. I don’t know of anyone with one yet, nor do I believe anyone has gotten one and reported on it in the forum. I don’t even know if any have been delivered yet to new owners since it’s new for 2022.

Thus, I am skeptical if you can get very reliable information in advance because what you do get might be educated, and uneducated, estimates.

That’s in addition to Michiman’s very key point, different trailers will impact height - not all are the same.

All of that said, I am excited Bennington is now offering this sort of option. We were considering a top deck pontoon with slide when we instead ordered our 2017 Bennington. Maybe you and your husband can get one and become our forum source about the new model option…?

Back