2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

Trippernsc

Reaction score
Ordered our Q in May for an August build date and Sept delivery. Delay after delay, it looks like it's finally going to happen. I was informed today it's schedule to build starting Monday! They were not able to get me the white Yamaha 300 (I hate yahama grey), but have a grey one they are getting painted to match the color of the boat. Can't wait!

Yours was a few days in front of mine ,maybe mine will get pushed up too

I have a white 300 on order too. I would be really bummed to not get it. Schedule build date is 11 Feb.

Well wouldn’t you know it. Exactly 6 minutes after my post saying I would be bummed. I get the call. No motor!! Crap, now what?

On my 2020 ,I had the motor painted to match the boat . Don't let motor color hold you up . Find a good auto bump shop that has computer paint matching ,all you need to take is one of your dealers paint samples . Mine was a perfect match . I have a black Mercury on order , none of the Mercury's whites matched the boat , so maybe next off season , I may get it painted to match

Ordered our Q in May for an August build date and Sept delivery. Delay after delay, it looks like it's finally going to happen. I was informed today it's schedule to build starting Monday! They were not able to get me the white Yamaha 300 (I hate yahama grey), but have a grey one they are getting painted to match the color of the boat. Can't wait!
Very exciting! Share some epics when you get them from your dealer of the boat being completed at the factory. Should be sweet

I have a white 300 on order too. I would be really bummed to not get it. Schedule build date is 11 Feb.
They have white with the old hydraulic steering but I wanted the newer digital.

The wife is thrilled I couldn't get the white motor - she wanted a custom painted motor to match the boat from the start. So I guess it's a win - win. Our dealer taking the motor to their paint guy before the boat arrives.

Im going to see my dealer today ,find out if he has any updates .

On my 2020 ,I had the motor painted to match the boat . Don't let motor color hold you up . Find a good auto bump shop that has computer paint matching ,all you need to take is one of your dealers paint samples .

Mine was a perfect match . I have a black Mercury on order , none of the Mercury's whites matched the boat , so maybe next off season , I may get it painted to match
They have white with the old hydraulic steering but I wanted the newer digital.
Yep me too.

Just got back from my dealer ,no update on my build ( or his demo ,they are scheduled for the same day ) ,but he also got a call yesterday that his Yamaha is not available ,He had ordered the New Digital Yamaha 350 in white ( he was told maybe August ) , so he is taking the old design model with hydraulic steering .

talked to Bennington today - build date slipping. They have the frame built, but it's not on the line because they are missing some parts. Missing Arch, a couple seats and the front fiberglass. He said they expect to have them "soon". :(

I feel ur pain, my Q has no motor (as of now) The build date is 11 feb.

The weather right now is more than likely going to add to the delay also .Delivery of parts and lack of staff .

Last edited:
I just stopped at my dealer ,he had another order of a Q that was scheduled to be built in March .That is now on hold

Maybe because they want to make mine? wishful thinking. I got my boat lift done and if you zoom in on center you may be able to see my boat.

Attachments

• 926FE167-CB9A-4AA2-8B1E-A20B55BE37A0.jpeg
    926FE167-CB9A-4AA2-8B1E-A20B55BE37A0.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 57
Maybe because they want to make mine? wishful thinking. I got my boat lift done and if you zoom in on center you may be able to see my boat.
Don't see it. Something must be wrong with my phone. Ha!

Back