20SL vs 20SLi - DIfferences?

Niterider

Reaction score
I am considering purchasing the 20 SLi but could also purchase the 20 SL depending on what is available at the time. THe problem I am having is that no one seems to know what the "i" designation represents. Can anyone delineate what the differences are betwee the two models?

Last edited by a moderator:
NiteRider, I bought an R series, if I look at the Bennie Web Site it is the RL yet my paperwork on the boat describes it as RLi. For the 2275 which I have the choices are:

RL - What I consider to be the traditional pontoon layout

RLCP - gives you the Captain Style Chairs on the port bow

RLC - same as RLCP but adds a gate on starboard side

RCW - has the two rear-facing lounges

RCW Ltd - I belive places a gate after the rear-facing lounges

Bottom Line; still don't know why they add the i to the RL <_<

I am considering purchasing the 20 SLi but could also purchase the 20 SL depending on what is available at the time. THe problem I am having is that no one seems to know what the "i" designation represents. Can anyone delineate what the differences are betwee the two models?
The 20SL (2012) and the 20SLi (2011) are the same boat. We dropped the "i" designator this year. TB

The 20SL (2012) and the 20SLi (2011) are the same boat. We dropped the "i" designator this year. TB
Makes u wonder how much money dropping the I saves bennington over a yr in vinyl. :lol: Just tell all your friends that the sl stands for sexy luxury :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome.....congratulations Niterider.

Don't forget pix. Glad everyone is getting their boats and now its closer for mine. Also just a reminder to post your stats on Members Zone; Props & Power. It really helps in the decision making process.

Back