22 SSLX

gaztro

Reaction score
Hi;

New to the forum, new to Bennington. I just ordered a 22 ssl 2012 model from a dealer in Illinois. Excited does not describe how I feel, I eagerly await the new boat even though I wont be able to use it until 2012. I ordered the boat with the new streamlined rail option. It was sold as an upgrade. Last night, 9-27, a new model was listed sslx. The only difference I can see is the railing upgrade. Does anyone have any other information about anything else the model could offer?

thanks in advance

Hi;

New to the forum, new to Bennington. I just ordered a 22 ssl 2012 model from a dealer in Illinois. Excited does not describe how I feel, I eagerly await the new boat even though I wont be able to use it until 2012. I ordered the boat with the new streamlined rail option. It was sold as an upgrade. Last night, 9-27, a new model was listed sslx. The only difference I can see is the railing upgrade. Does anyone have any other information about anything else the model could offer?

thanks in advance
I just purchased a 2012 SFI 24' I noticed the same thing on this boat, the way i was explained by TB was that the new rail system would not go into effect until around October, November, and that this is the only difference with the SFX or the SSLX or anything labeled X if you ordered the boat with this option it should come that way, there are no other options than what you see on the build list that i'm aware of.

Is there a photo of the new railings somewhere? I can't find it if there is...

Is there a photo of the new railings somewhere? I can't find it if there is...
Pictures not yet posted to our website...waiting until option is ready for the production line in December! We got ahead of ourselves by posting it in the model list! TB

Back