22SF Stock Speaker Size

Dancing Days

Reaction score
Hello All,
First post here. Just closed on our new house on Lake Eustis in Central Florida. Getting ready to order our very first boat; A Beenington 22 SF. Having the local Minn Kota/Hummingbird Rep install all of our aftermarket electronics. One of those new installs will be a full JL Audio system... Head Unit, Amp, Sub, and 4 replacement speakers. I have not been able to find official Bennington documents that categorically state the size of the the existing stock speakers. Are they 6.5 or 7.7? Pretty sure they aren't 8.8

Mine has 6.5’s and 12” Subs. Amps are 1000 watts and 500 watts each. I’ll be changing the two rear facing speakers with Revo 8”s over the winter.

Hello All,
First post here. Just closed on our new house on Lake Eustis in Central Florida. Getting ready to order our very first boat; A Beenington 22 SF. Having the local Minn Kota/Hummingbird Rep install all of our aftermarket electronics. One of those new installs will be a full JL Audio system... Head Unit, Amp, Sub, and 4 replacement speakers. I have not been able to find official Bennington documents that categorically state the size of the the existing stock speakers. Are they 6.5 or 7.7? Pretty sure they aren't 8.8
Welcome to Lake Eustis! I must be your neighbor. Join the Pontoon Yacht Club, you will find details online. Call Scott at Triangle he will be able to get you the info you need. You may take a look at the upgrade radios Bennington has and add your own amps and sub. I spent some time with Crutchfield this afternoon and got some good ideas. Also the Bennington radios should get the 10 year warranty and cost the same if you bought it by it self. However I have not been looking at JL which may be a better complete system.
Welcome to Club Bennington too!

Last edited:
Back