22SSBXP SPS Prop recommendation

Outabounds68

Reaction score
Getting ready to choose a prop for a 2018 22SSBXP SPS Merc 150Hp 4 stroke. Priorities would be to plane quickly out of the water and have a top speed of around 35 if possible? We would only ski a couple times a year so that is not a priority. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Not yet but it should be either this week or next. I’ll let you know when it arrives.

I have an Enertia 15 X 15 on mine ,I can hit 38 .Mine is a much heavier boat . You should have no problem hitting the 40's

It should be included ,but ask about the Flo Torq Hub also .

15x15 Enertia. Hub comes with the prop. I had to buy a different kit since I have a Honda.

Last edited:
Getting ready to choose a prop for a 2018 22SSBXP SPS Merc 150Hp 4 stroke. Priorities would be to plane quickly out of the water and have a top speed of around 35 if possible? We would only ski a couple times a year so that is not a priority. Any recommendations? Thanks.

I put a 4 blade stainless turning point propeller on my last Bennignton which was a G2375 arch with a 200 Yamaha. The 4 blade had less ventilation in turns for water sports.
upload_2019-2-25_18-43-52.png

Back