23LSR has arrived... pics inside

Increase in boat cost still pales in comparison to the housing prices in my area. I feel less-sorry for the discretionary purchasers than those first-time home buyers, it's gutting what they're paying right now.
I’ll have to look up my spec sheet from 2017 when we bought ours and play the game the next time we are up to our cottage.

Not to hijack the thread - However, I am 100% with Poto on the above quote. Our oldest son is buying his first home. Searched for 4 months. Lost out on a couple in the bidding wars 10-20 bids, crazy deals. The market has been insane.

We are excited that he has finally landed an accepted offer, but he went nearly 20% above asking price, with a significant amount of cash to cover gap above appraisal and mortgage financing (with 20% down just for the mortgage...thus nearly 40% down on offer price), 1 month free rent back to sellers, no back out after inspection if under a certain value, etc.... to close the deal. I think there was about 20 other offers on the home.

Mind you, we live in an area that rarely is ever this way, and the part of town he is buying in is NEVER this way. He is in a significantly better place to pull this off than I was at his age due to a lot of sacrifices he has made these past 3+ years. It’s an amazing first home, but goodness, the entire process was insane. I don’t know very many people that could have done something like that in their 20’s.

That wrap looks amazing. Is that done by your dealer as I didn't see it as an option on build? How well does it hold up?
It is a dealer add on option.

Longevity seems mixed by some in these forums that have it.

Do a search in the upper right hand corner. There are 1-2 threads from a few years ago about Vantage Wrap.

A friend of ours has it. They like it. However, one side is peeling back and needs to get addressed by their dealer. I think their Vantage Wrap is 2 years old, 3 at most.

All of that said, I’ve considered adding it on at some point. If nothing else to cover up scuffs from another pontoon that broke lose 2 years ago and slid against our port side pontoon…
causing said scuffs. :mad:

That wrap looks amazing. Is that done by your dealer as I didn't see it as an option on build? How well does it hold up?
After one season with the boat in the water for the entire spring/summer the wrap looks great! No issues. Its from the dealer and isn’t that cheap but there is room to negotiate. It’s mainly for looks and I do think it looks sharp. It does offer protection too but it’s not an area that gets dinged a lot for me. It also seems to wipe up clean well. Most of the wrap sits outside of the water. I’d get it again for the looks aspect for sure.

Back