24 SXP Swing back is finally ours!

Hey Vikingstaff, you'll be easy for us to pick you out on the lake. It looks beautiful! Oh, and the lake didn't look too back either. Web cam showed it much cloudier and windy. So, the kids played hooky, huh? :)

Embarrassed to say this teacher/dad had to call his kids out of school Monday because of the timing of the boat delivery, and wanting all of us to be present for orientation.  Now let me hang my head in professional shame...but personal happiness.   ;)

It might be the first time we have pulled them out for something personal life oriented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful boat!  Now when you want to make that 200 a 300 send your ECM to Simonmotorsports :)

Not fair Scott...don't tempt me!   :lol:    :rolleyes:

Anyway, with my boat being a normal SPS S-series model, the hull and supports are not rated for more than 200hp, so I'd best follow those dang engineers advice. 

Thanks everyone!  We are thrilled with it!!!  :D

I will say this, its an amazingly comfy and upscale boat for the introductory s-series.  Granted its an SXP, but still...the details, quality materials/finish, and layout are amazing. We really feel like we have the best boat we could get at the price, and that it will serve us for a very, very long time.

I can only imagine the plush upgrades of all of you G, R, and Q series boat owners.  Now all I can say is "Bring on Summer!"  B)

Embarrassed to say this teacher/dad had to call his kids out of school Monday because of the timing of the boat delivery, and wanting all of us to be present for orientation.  Now let me hang my head in professional shame...but personally happiness.   ;)

It might be the first time we have pulled them out for something personal life oriented.

Sounds to me that the kids had a field trip on how to be a responsible boater. Everyone in the family should be taught the operation of the boat. 

So there,they were in class that day! And if you guys need a note,I'll write one for all of you. :rolleyes:

Now enjoy the boat!

Just beautiful! Love it!

Great news, congrats -- nice looking boat!

Back