25 GCW Cover

mecheng1

Reaction score
Any suggestions or recommendations on where to purchase a new cover for my 2011 25 GCW? tia.

You may be able to order a replacement from your dealer , but you or your dealer will have to install the snaps . Or you can have one made at a dealer that does canvas work or a canvas shop. If you have a choice of material ,go with Sunbrella .

You may be able to order a replacement from your dealer , but you or your dealer will have to install the snaps . Or you can have one made at a dealer that does canvas work or a canvas shop. If you have a choice of material ,go with Sunbrella .
Agreed. But when I ordered my 2011 25GCW, I had a customized boat seat arrangement from Bennington, so at that time I had a canvas shop customize individual seat covers for me. They have now worn out and I don't want to go that that route again. It would seem that there might be companies that make generic complete covers for a 25ft tri-toon. We have just purchased a new 30 ft motorhome and there are several companies that build excellent quality covers for them based on their approximate length. So I was thinking , that there might be companies that do the same for pontoon boats. After all the deck and railing configuration for a 25 GCW for example is pretty generic. The only difference is where they place the seats on the standard deck.

Back