2575 QCW Rear Boarding Ladder

JBICFO

Reaction score
I just bought a 2013 2575 QCW with the 270 HP I/O with swim platform, and the rear ladder sucks. Does any one know a good replacement ladder and where to get it

I just bought a 2013 2575 QCW with the 270 HP I/O with swim platform, and the rear ladder sucks. Does any one know a good replacement ladder and where to get it
Which ladder do you have now - the traditional curved, or the telescoping chrome? Is there something wrong with the ladder itself, or is it just tough to use? Looking for OEM option or “fishing” for aftermarket suggestions?

If OEM go through a Bennington dealer to check on the other type of ladder opposite the kind you have. If looking aftermarket, maybe some others will have some good ideas for you. Maybe Great Lakes skipper, or some other online retailers of boat accessories and parts.

Bearcraft Industries makes the curved ladder that sits on the rear deck like our 22' boat. Windline does not make the original ladder any more for the older I/O's. I tried to get a replacement this year.
What don't you like about the original ladder?

I am thinking about getting one of these for my parents: Extra long, wide steps, slanted, really like the full rails on the Dockmate.

Attachments

• Ladder Options.JPG
    Ladder Options.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 17

CfO-

While you haven’t told us the problem with the ladder, I will relate my story....

The original front and rear wind line ladders on my glass rl210 were 3 step. Much too short for this old guy. So, l replaced them both with 4 step. Wind line 4 step bolt right up and fit nicely in the storage compartment. One more step is just enough....

Got them off eBay. Good luck.....

Lakeside

Back