25Q Got my video to work

Fattee; your part of the silent minority here. While most here would debate what prop on their 50 HP outboard would make it go faster! Others silently just say " throw a 350 HP outboard on it and call it a day "

I'm part if that crew! So your a welcome new-bee here! Love the new boat and your posts keep them comming

Was this a third battery just for the TV? Can you switch between batteries? How do you charge it? How long does the battery last when you run the TV? Is the screen bright enough for daytime viewing?

the jury is still out, as i haven't been able to try it in ideal conditons... but whai we did is add a 3rd battey and tied it in to batter 2.. so when i am on battery 2 i am using the stereo, and or tv.. leaving no 1 to start engine. not sure how everything is going to last.. but on my first trip on memorial weekend, i am going to turn it all on, and leave it on until it dies.. then i can give a very good report... Not sure about the veiwng, in my drive way its o.k.. not great. but i ddin't have the fron bemi up either, so that is a question.. i took 3 pices of dark plexiglass the width of the tv and about 7" out and used velcor, seems to work really good in driveway...

Did you get the engine broke in and test top speed?

Did you get the engine broke in and test top speed?
not at all... we had 11 on the boat.. cold, windy, and a lot of complaining... so we stayed out an hour.. BBQ hot dogs.. then put it on the trailer, gonna have to wait until memorial weekend..

You have got a great boat. If possible get some video from a chase boat. I want to see that boat at speed. I am starting to get the "Derrick itch"

You have got a great boat. If possible get some video from a chase boat. I want to see that boat at speed. I am starting to get the "Derrick itch"
Great, now I'm fungal. Crazy uncle AND fungal!! Haha

Great, now I'm fungal. Crazy uncle AND fungal!! Haha
I've got nothing but Gold Bond for the fungal portion of that statement... The crazy part I was able to "uniquetify" ...fungus... I've got nothing but topical relief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back