2nd Week In June Cannot Come Soon Enough!!!

These strakes came straight from Bennington they were not made to custom specs just ordered later. They arrived without the noes or tail pieces and due to time constraints installed without these items. This is changing soon. These pieces added shortly. I will just say that if you can't get the bow up and open strakes are taking on water it gives a very different and slower ride.

I will post photos tomorrow working from my phone now.

You're right on the edge between the "old" and "new" models of the Yamaha F115 engine.

Since you're waiting, maybe you'll get the new model engine with the counter rotating vibration system--like the F150.

If so, no one here's had any experience with that completely new motor

I am getting the all new F115, pretty exciting.

Anybody have experience with a hydrafoil on these boats?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post photos tomorrow working from my phone now.
If they are standard Bennington stakes, no need for photos. Thanks though!

Thought that I would post the photo anyway. Photos are always good.IMG_20140517_131559227 (640x360).jpg

How are you liking that Yacht Club trailer Dano?  That appears to be the same as I've got coming.  Does yours have the guides in the middle?  Not sure the wife could line it up without :) .

the trailer is terrific pulls very nicely. It is a 300 mile trip to the marina where we keep the pontoon.  Handles very well.  And yes it does have the guides in the middle.

You were able to add the lifting strakes after the fact?  My salesman must not want any extra work or something, he keeps telling me it isn't possible.  Can you tell me more? 

My dealer and I had come to a deal, the boat was spec's and ready to order last Sept. I couldn't take delivery until may 2014. Dealer told me he wouldn't put order in until 3rd week of Feb. I called 1st. Week of Feb to add the strakes but boat HD already been ordered and delivered by then I said that's great!! But I still want strakes. And he made it happen.

Bennington has been very good to deal with

Back