Accessories

TB - we know you don't sell direct but you do post MSRP so why can't you make a master list of accessory parts with part numbers and msrp

This is probably one of the silliest requests TB has ever had, but I wish Bennington would offer the old kind of floating sponge key holders with the name "Bennington" inscribed on them.  

I have one, it's not exactly as you described, it is a floaty keychain, and says Bennington on it, I like it, here it is

http://costore.com/bennington/productenlarged.asp?peid=235&pid=2611161

Oh, and on a separate point, good job Bennington on adding a few more styles and designs to your selection!! I unfortunately am a white or black t-shirt kind of guy, but I do like the resort T, and the new soft shell jacket!! Anyone on here have the big beach towel? Just wondering if the logo is embroidered on or if it's an embossing type of thing? That would look sweet in a White with Red lettering!! Hmmm might have to look into that, I suppose even white on white. We have a supply of white towels which are only to be used on the boat, I suppose the Captain could have Red lettering on his!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Never been to the online store. I like the moisture wicking T shirt. I have alot of these type of shirts I go to the gym and play racquetball with. I also have a few moisture wicking tank tops I where while on the water...........C'mon Bennington......... how about some logo flip flops???????

Thanks Derrick.  It's been a while since I've been to the store and I forgot they have that.  

I bought the soft shell jacket and am impressed with the quality.  Very warm also for such a light weight jacket.  Noticed that the license plate covers were no longer available.  They were really cheap plastic but once on you couldn't tell how cheap there were made. 

Thanks! Never been to the online store. I like the moisture wicking T shirt. I have alot of these type of shirts I go to the gym and play racquetball with. I also have a few moisture wicking tank tops I where while on the water...........C'mon Bennington......... how about some logo flip flops???????
My in-laws did some of these up for Countryfest, (a Canada's longest running country music festival, here in Dauphin) they do all the promotional and embroidery stuff for it, and it had the word Countryfest as the sole of the flip flops. They were pretty neat, not the fanciest thing out there, but neat to leave the imprint of Countryfest in the sand as you walk away!

I have $100 worth of certificates toward gear burning a hole in my pocket so I'll have to order some swag soon. And Derrick, the beach towel is just printed, we checked it out at the event and passed due to longevity concerns. Could hold up better than anticipated though.

My wife just ordered the Moisture wicking T for me and the long sleeve T for her for Christmas presents..........Shipping is kind of steep for just 2 shirts..........$12.06............$75 if you want it overnight! Ha!

My wife just ordered the Moisture wicking T for me and the long sleeve T for her for Christmas presents..........Shipping is kind of steep for just 2 shirts..........$12.06............$75 if you want it overnight! Ha!
You should have just asked Santa, he delivers for free. ;)

Hmm Hmm........... nothing's free anymore..........or cheap!

I have not picked up my boat yet. for the past 3 months I have dreamed about my pontoon boat. I have tried to order it with everything I could possibly need however as time goes by I feel that If I had the proper info and options to research I would of probably spent more money. I too want to be able to sit at home on my computer and look at accesories. Ordering from the dealer is not the problem. Nobody wants to stand in the parts department and ask the parts guy about every thing available for their boat. It really should not be this difficult to spend my money. Bennington is losing out and so are customers. This is an easy fix in my opinion and would be a win win for everyone except the competition.

OK. I'm going to open this link again. If any of you trailer you boat than you will know what I got ordered, but not without some digging into the accessory book  to find out if such an item exists. If I could have researched it on line it would have saved myself and the dealer some time. None the less I ordered "2 ALUMINIUM GUARDS for the rub rail" :mellow: where the stops on the trailer are constantly working against the rubber :wub: . I figure in about 2 years I'd have to replace the rubber if it didn't get protected.

HAVING AN ASSESSORY BOOK HANDY IN HAND OR BETTER YET ON LINE IS SOMETHING THAT I HOPE, WITH ALL THESE NEW BENNINGTON BOAT BUYERS WILLING TO SPEND MONEY, & BENNINGTON HAS GOT TO PRODUCT.

Put it in the forum in the restricted area for members only if need be. :ph34r:

HAVING AN ASSESSORY BOOK HANDY IN HAND OR BETTER YET ON LINE IS SOMETHING THAT I HOPE, WITH ALL THESE NEW BENNINGTON BOAT BUYERS WILLING TO SPEND MONEY, & BENNINGTON HAS GOT TO PRODUCT.

Put it in the forum in the restricted area for members only if need be. :ph34r:
I agree! I'd love to see what potential add-ons there might be! (Especially at our ages when our kids have no idea what to get us for Christmas or birthdays! I'd definitely give them some ideas if I knew what was available!)

Back