Accessory Buttons

BVColley

Reaction score
any suggestions on relabeling accessory toggle buttons that you can no longer read? Can they be purchased? Easy enough to replace? Thanks in advance

any suggestions on relabeling accessory toggle buttons that you can no longer read? Can they be purchased? Easy enough to replace? Thanks in advance

Dig around in these forums. There are a few different posts over the year about replacement toggle switches. Including websites for purchasing custom labeled switches. I’m sure someone will reply as a few members have them. Good luck!

Hi folks - I have a 2015 SL 17. I installed a power bimini (more on that in another post) and instead of using their toggle switch I wanted to use a spare rocker switch already on my dash. I found https://rockerswitchpros.com/ and ordered six custom switches for around $8 each. They were easy to order, arrived in less than a week (!) and easy to install (you need their inexpensive tool). Highly recommend these switch covers - they have lots of logos/symbols/images to pick from and you can also choose your own words. The switch labeled RADIO is actually the accessory switch but since I only have one accessory - the radio - I relabeled it. The switches are translucent in the white area as you will notice because the LIGHTS switch is on.

I also ordered new switch covers from Rocker Switch Pros to replace my 13 year old, faded rocker switch covers. One custom and and 5 from the stock selections. I din't get any of the novelty ones. Kinda wish I had though. Good company. Great service and fast delivery. Replacement is very easy with the tool.

My nav light one is starting to have the image scraping off. Might have to check them out.

Thanks for the resource. I have one accessory switch that is broken and will pop off. Was thinking of replacing it, or updating all of my switches to the fancier back and chrome looking ones.

New Wire Marine is the sister company for stock (not custom) switch covers.
One more bit of info to add. If you order from both websites (stock and custom) and you let them know with a message when filling out your order they will combine the order for shipment, saving a few bucks on shipping costs.

What are Circuit Breakers:
Circuit breakers are electrical switches designed to protect an electric circuit from damage due
to an overload or a short circuit. Circuit breakers were designed by Thomas Edison in 1879
although the modern version that is closest to what we use today wasn’t patented until 1924.

Back