tasformwood

Reaction score
I am interested if anyone knows where I can have floor storage added after the fact to my 2013 Bennington 2375 GCW tritoon with ESP hull.

We purchased this boat from a prior owner who committed an original sin by not adding floor storage when the boat was built.

I would appreciate knowing if you know of a dealer that would do the work in a manner that would preserve my Bennington warranty. My local dealer was just purchased by someone who has little experience doing such modifications.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it, but I doubt anyone will be able to. It would be a major undertaking. Also VERY cost prohibitive. It is worth every penny, but it would take a very skilled dealer to take it on.

1. Cut a hole in the box

2. Put your ...ski in the box

3. Have her open the box!!

I agree with Derrick. One of those should have been included during initial build.

The frame structure of the center ESP toon with storage is different than the non storage version. Not a simple deal.

The frame structure of the center ESP toon with storage is different than the non storage version. Not a simple deal.
That makes sense...probably a little more structure to handle additional wieght of cargo.

Back