Adding illuminated cup holders after the fact

Markv

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 2022 LSR 22', which has the RGB illuminated toe kick lighting and RGB controller. I don't have the illuminated cup holders, but I'm wondering if having the controller and toe kick lights make it plug and play to add the illuminated cup holders? I'm curious if to save cost, they just use the same wiring setup. I'd love to add the cup holders for a little extra ambiance. :)

You should be able to tap into the RGB connectors, what you want to order that will match factory is ITC-Marine RGB Cupholders. About $20-$50 each on ebay. I couldn't find the RGB, but here is a link to the RGBW (added white) so you could use this, but just leave the white color alone.

Thank you. I did peek under the helm and found a 'Versicolor' controler, but didn't have time to see if it has free connectors. Every time I'm at the slip, my wife and kids are too and ready to hit the water. :)

Yep! That's the one I have as well! find another RGB line and follow it, you might even have a spare 4 prong (orange) connector somewhere that you can use or tap into. if not, just tap into the existing one by the logo. The wires are colored IIRC the white wire was the Pos. the rest are black with Red/Green/Blue line through it to indicate it's respective color.

Back