Aluminum Pontoon Trailer for my Bennington Tri Tune

thomas Jeffery

Reaction score
I have a new Bennington 22 swing back. Marina has delivered two new Mid America trailers for it and they are both rusting, the second is a full galvanized one! Looking for recommendations on a manufacturer of a full aluminum trailer, I am in Michigan.

I have a new Bennington 22 swing back. Marina has delivered two new Mid America trailers for it and they are both rusting, the second is a full galvanized one! Looking for recommendations on a manufacturer of a full aluminum trailer, I am in Michigan.

I am no help with the trailer question, however, I wanted to welcome you to the forums. Post some pictures of the new Benny when you get a chance. We are fellow Michiganders with a swingback ourselves. We hope you enjoy the layout as much as we do.

Happy Boating in the Great Lake State!

They're typically found in saltwater areas. Here in Florida several have used Owens and Sons in St. Petersburg for their Benningtons with great results. They also offer full stainless disc brake packages, which I think is also is a must.

I have an all aluminum trailer on order from Myco in Bradenton, all stainless Kodiak disc brakes, electric-hydraulic brake coupler, LED lighting, but it's for a larger fiberglass boat (non-pontoon).

Mine is a magic-tilt. Pretty darned nice trailer.

Someone was mentioning that there is a trailer manufacturer in Holland? Forget the name..

Back