Another lift question, bunk length

lakeliving

Reaction score
So we're going to be getting another lift for the new boat and the wife wants a bunk style lift. With that said there seems to be different bunk lengths 10' or 12'. Are the 12' bunks needed or are triple 10' lengths ok?

Thanks in advance for the replies

Mine are 12' and just right for my 22'.

Thanks Tom. I'm waiting for a couple calls back on pricing so we'll see what the up charge is.

I rechecked my invoice and the Shorestation HA 0130 I have is actually 14'.

You're lift is super nice. Due to budget I'm looking at a craftlander. The pricing is good and they appear to be built well. They are also good for shallow water which is ideal for our situation. Maybe we'll find a nicer used one before spring. We have some time. Thanks for taking the time to check yours Tom, I really appreciate it.

In Central Michigan I would very highly recommend Scott Feighner at http://www.1800boatlift.com/

PM me if you're interested and I can give you some insight into their seasonal pricing which was incredibly competitive. They have vertical and shallow water cantilever hydraulics that are probably the best construction I've seen. They will also customize for your needs.

Scott is great to work with.

Back